These are easy to make,
a little tedious to fill
and a huge hit at a party.
Everyone loves tacos, right?
These are the perfect snack to bring to a girls night,
a Super Bowl party or any other gathering.
What you'll need:
- a bag of Tostitos dippers (the chips that are like little bowls)
- your favourite taco meat (or omit to make it vegetarian)
-grape tomatoes (about 15)
- 3 green onions
1. Cook your meat according to the taco seasoning packet directions.
(Typically, you brown your meat, add some water, add the seasoning.)
2. Take a serving platter and place unbroken chip bowls on it.
3. Let the meat cool slightly and then place just a little bit into each bowl.
You do not want to overfill them because other toppings will be going on top.
4. Chop the grape tomatoes in half. Slice the green onions thinly, but on a sharp angle to create long pieces.
6. Add a small dollop of sour cream, a few pieces of shredded cheese. Place a grape tomato half, a leaf of cilantro and a few pieces of the green onion on top.
6. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can prepare it all ahead of time, however don't put it all together until you are about to serve it as the chips lose their crunch.