9.24.2014

Meet Jane


               Jane Sarina
              8 pounds 5.6 ounces
              20 1/4 inches long
            7:59pm 
                Thursday September 18


                Sweet baby Jane.
       The hours I spent crying out 
                   for you to be.
    Anger, deep sadness, frustration...
           It all seems so long ago.
             God has proven me,  
              a sinner to my core,
               wrong once again.
      His perfect timing brought us you
    and I can't imagine life without you.

      For this child I have prayed and 
          the Lord has granted the 
               desires of my heart
                   1 Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Michelle!! I cant wait to hear your birth story. I wish we were close enough to bring you guys dinner and get some snuggles. Miss you!! Can't wait to meet her someday!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!