6.16.2011

Just A Peak...

This evening we had a little photo shoot
with our dear friend Michelle
We just went in our backyard,
I managed to get down on the grass
(its harder then it looks when you've got a 
15 pound bowling ball strapped to your stomach!)
to take some photos.

Spencer and I were both 
warning her that we aren't that good in front
of a camera and become awkard and giggly.
Not the case here.
She made us feel so relaxed and at ease.
Maybe it's because she's our friend,
or maybe she's just that talented.
(I think it's both!)

She is editing pictures as I type,
I can't wait to see the rest!
For now, 
here is our peek at what's to come.
I just love her work,
don't you?!


{ 33 weeks & 2 days }

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture! You both look SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such amazing photos-you look incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!