12.28.2010

Land of Nod

Okay, so thanks to the Cup of Joe blog
I am now addicted to
They have everything on that site.
You should check it out.
I have wasted too much time today
(hey - I am still on vacation!)
browsing through each category.
I even made a "wishlist"
 and added all my favorites to it.

From cloth diapers,
to strollers,
cute onesies,
expensive cribs
and diaper bags...
Even advise on nursing and other topics.

For Christmas Spencer and I received
our first baby stuff!!!
Thanks to "Aunt Megan"
we got a Bernstein Bears book,
2 bibs ("I love Mommy" and "I love Daddy")
and 3 adorable onesies.
They are so tiny.
Needless to say, I was over the moon.

Feeling not so hot today
(or any day)
makes it worth it when I imagine
a snuggly buggly baby in those onesies.
9 weeks and counting...
How many more to go???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!