10.31.2008

Trick or Treat, Give Me Something Good to Eat

This kid on the left was dressed as Don Cherry! Great costume idea! His friend was Lil Wayne. I don't know who that is, he told us he is a singer. ok!
This is Jodi, the birthday girl, and her friends! Jodi is the hippy on the far right. Uncle Terry is looming in the background with Emma, the dog.

The little superhero is carefully choosing his power source of choice. Hmmm..smarites? Reese's Pieces?


I only got her back, but she was a cute little kitten!

These sisters were SO cute. I thought the one on the left's costume was clever, she was Elmer Fudd.


The Granny. She was a good one too!

I don't really know what this one was. A dragon perhaps? Either way, so cute!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!