10.03.2015

Cast Your Vote

Last weekend 
I participated in a 
Mary Kay make over contest.
The consultant, Marilyn,
 worked with me choosing a look
and then teaching me how to apply the make up.

Marilyn entered me into the contest,
and the winner is chosen by votes.
This is where YOU come in! 
You can vote for me 5 times a day.
I figure since I now have over 400 followers on Instagram,
if each person who reads this blog and follows me on Instagram
votes once a day, I could have a decent shot! 

Help me cross an item off my bucket list! 
Grand prize includes a trip for 2 to New York City,
which I have always wanted to visit!
Including airfare, 2 nights accommodation, 
transfers to and from airport in New York, 
Broadway tickets and $500 spending money! 
Needless to say, I'd love to win!

The 2 runners up winners will receive 
a night out on the town in their area or nearest city.
Including a 3-course dinner for 2 and 
1 night accommodation. 

Would you be so kind and vote for me?
Would you be extra kind and vote for me 5 times a day?
I'll love you forever! 

Simply click on this link 
and search Michelle Smid.
Then click, View Makeover 
and vote! 
You can vote 5x in a row, right away.

Greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!