1.29.2013

Sunny With a Dash of Cold

A week and a half ago
it was so sunny!
When the sun broke through those
low, grey clouds by heart did a happy dance.
It felt so nice to have the sun shining on my face.
But just because the sun is out does not mean it is warm! 
It was still hovering, and sometimes dipping below,
0 degrees (32 for my American friends.)

Each day Claire and I were taking a stroll outside,
so it was nice to have the sun out.
We still had to bundle up though!
Toques (beanies, for my American friends),
mittens, scarves and winter jackets.
All to collect some junk mail and take Baby for a walk.

There was one day that was relatively warm.
We both skipped the winter gear and just wore sweaters and vests.
A perfect day to take an extra long time getting to the mailbox,
and bring my Michelle's camera along!

She ran the entire time!



Except when it came time to unwrap that Hershey Kiss


First bud of the season...

Proof that I was there too.

And now this week again,
the low dark clouds returned carrying with them 
their heavy sack of precipitation unload on us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!