1.03.2013

Resolutions

New Years...
A new year, a fresh start.
A second chance.
A new beginning.
An opportunity to reset yourself, 
make things right.

Self-reflection,
looking into the past and setting goals for the future. 
I love it.
My goals are both light and deep.
My husband says why wait for the new year to make a change,
if you want to do it then do it.
I totally agree,
but something about the new calendar year
forces us to recollect, and reconnect with ourselves.

Here's what's on my resolution list,
would you share yours?

* be mindful of what I put into my body
(hear, see, eat)

*spiritual growth
(spend time reading, journaling, being still {I am terrible at being still})

*keep my house clean consistently
(so I don't feel like I'm playing catch up all the time!)

*be purposeful
(time, money, relationships. More talking, less social media. Pick up a book, put down the mouse.)

*read more
(I love reading, yet it takes me so long to get through a book!)

*minimize!
(my weight and clutter)

*get down and dirty
(I have a quality time girl, I need to get down to her level and play. 
Contradictory to my other resolution, dishes can wait Claire will not.)

*creativity
Learn to make beautiful things.

Blessings to you for 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!