1.10.2013

Q and A A Day

For my birthday I received some money as a gift.
I decided to use it to purchase two books and a journal 
that have been on my Wishlist.
Nora Ephron's I Remember Nothing: And Other Reflections
Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

And this little gem..
A five year year journal called Q & A Day

In my resolutions post, I said I wanted to start journal more often.
This is a new and exciting way that I can spend 30 seconds or 10 minutes on.


"What do you have to lose?"


"Who are you fooling?"

I love these questions, they can be as deep or as light as you wish.
Then each year you can look back and see what's changed.




Already I look forward to reading the next day's question!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!