1.14.2013

Owmo's Wo

"Ya ya ya ya! Ya ya ya ya! Owmo Wo!"
Translation:
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, Elmo's World.

This girl loves her Sesame Street,
of course Elmo is her favourite
but "Gookie"
(cookie monster)
seems to be sitting at a close second.
I am not sure he will ever dethrone Elmo though.


I love our morning routine.
And the reason why is that there is no particular routine.
Stay in our PJs until late into the morning,
watch Sesame Street and Good Morning America.
Sometimes Skype,
sometimes read 
and we always cuddle.

We share a smorgesboard of apples, bananas and yogurt.

Our slow morning are perfect.
It is going to be one tough wake up call
when I have to get myself and kids out the door for school!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, enjoy it while you can!! Sam has preschool 3 days a week now and we definitely take advantage of our Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Those are my stay at home in pj's chore days! Next year she'll be in kindergarten and we'll have to say goodbye to those mornings for good :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!