6.08.2012

Exhausted

The last week and a bit 
have been full!
Full of fun, that is.
I did a Quick Trip to Canada to 
visit the FREE doctor and pick up my Mama.
We came back here
and did a whole lot of everything and nothing.
I barely even took any photos,
so I guess our adventures will just have to be between
her, Claire and I.
{But you should ask Spencer about our game of Five Crowns last night.
I'm sure he'd love to tell you about it. Heh heh.}

When will teething be over?!
I am pooped.
Grumpy baby = tired mama.
All I want for Christmas is
an eight hour uninterrupted sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep before Christmas! Christmas in July maybe! You and me both. You would think after 2 kids, I would be a pro at getting my baby to sleep :( It really is individual. Babies with sleep issues are most definitely exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about teething & a cranky baby. I hear after they get their 1 year molars you have about a year before they get any other teeth:)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!