10.21.2011

His Velvet Voice

Okay,
I had to title this
something other then a Christmas title.
Even though this post really is
all
about
Christmas.

Spencer told me yesterday
that about 1/3 of my posts are about Christmas.
I'm okay with that.
I am accurately portraying what takes up about 1/3 of my mind.


This post is more then 
just Christmas.
It's about Michael Buble and Christmas!
Two great things!

I am going to go ahead and assume
that you know his Christmas album comes out
at the end of this month.
You did know that, right?

Okay, so not all of you have been highly anticipating it.
But I have.
Have my album pre-ordered?
Yup.
(Shhh! Don't tell!)
Note: Sorry to michaelbuble.com but I am going recommend to you
to not purchasing it through his sight, or a store selling it.
If you buy it from amazon.com its LESS then half the price! 

His past Christmas album "Let It Snow"
was pretty good.
But overall I knew he could do better.
He didn't quite seem to accurately portray the joy of the season.
Well my fellow-Christmas-lovers,
he nailed it this time!

the music makes me want to put on a party dress,
make up some cranberry flavoured cocktails
and serve them alongside hors d'oeuvres and tiny delicatessens.

The sound is poppy, fun and festive.

2 comments:

  1. a)1/3 of all blog posts Christmas related...totally justifiable.
    b)You're a bad influence. Pre-order complete. (It's okay though, really you SAVED me money :oD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...no I did not know about this!!! I am so excited!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!