1.13.2011

Hugs From God

I was perusing through my usual blogs
and came across Lisa Leonard's, as usual.
She is just so cute,
I feel like we'd be friends if we met.

Well her blog today made me smile
Not only because she is just so cute,
but because I know what she is talking about.

Those "hugs" from God.
You know what I mean?
When something is on your heart,
and then you read a verse that just fits.
Or a friend tells you she's been praying for you
on that specific matter,
and you hadn't even told her!
Or you see a starfish in the most magnificent colours...

Those moments that you know are divine
That you know are sent right from Him
Just.For.You.

Hugs from God are the best.


1 comment:

  1. I think I should start recording some of those hugs, they are incredible and very precious
    momma d

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!