12.11.2010

Uneventful


This week has been pretty uneventful for Spencer and I.
He completed his last week of classes for this quarter yesterday,
and is heading into a week of exams.
One down, eleven more quarters to go.

Exam week will most likely prove
to be the same.
Since all of the girls
have gone to their respective homes
I am stuck here with a bunch of boys
who have their nose in books
and their hands in cadavers.
Fun.
This will give me a lot of time to
prepare for out 2 week trip home of the holidays.

This week I have been sick.
Not fun. At all.
I have become well acquainted with the couch
as well as the Hallmark Channel.
I also discovered there are only so many episodes 
of Martha Stewart I can watch.
While sitting on the couch,
I managed to learn to crochet.
At least I was doing something.

Thursday I was feeling okay, 
so I got out and did quite a bit of Christmas shopping.
Turns out I pushed myself too much
because I came home and c.r.a.s.h.e.d.
Boo.

See? Uneventful.
Sorry there isn't anything more exciting to report.

I would like to give a "shout out"
to my dear friend Megan who turns the big 2-4 today.
Happy Birthday Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!