9.23.2010

This Is It

Well, this is it for a while.

Hopefully we will have our internet set up some time next week and I can update you on how everything went.

Tomorrow we are finishing everything up including a BIG clean of the place.

Then, to end the time in Canada PERFECTLY Edolbina and I are going to Hanson tomorrow night!!!

Tomorrow night seems like a million years away (okay, SLIGHT exaggeration) but I am getting so excited.

Sorry that this post contains nothing really exciting.

But honestly, my brain is done, and it's time for bed.

You'll hear from us live from Portland soon!

The Smids

PS: Please pray for - safe travels -efficient unpacking -Spencer's flu
Thanks!

Picture from our going away party

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip, and blessings as you get settled in PDX!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!