7.22.2010

Today

***
Not much to report today Cap'n
Except that I get to baby sit Eva tonight
And maybe we'll have a Tea Party
And that yesterday I got to pet a horse
Which made me feel like I was living this life for a brief moment where petting horses is a daily occurance

***

Last night we went to the Celebration of Light
Most people head down to English Bay to watch the show
But last year we found a better spot
With much less people, and traffic
But I'm not going to post it on here
Because then next year everyone will go there instead
And we'll have to find a new spot

***

Want to know some random things about me lately?
Okay, okay, you don't have to beg. Jeesh.
1) My ring has seemed extra sparkly these days
2) I got this essential oil that you dab on your temples and hairline when you have a headache. It works wonders.
3) I have only worn mascara and lipstick for about 3 weeks. It's liberating
4) I need to think about selling my car soon
5) The Red Rocket (fondly named by Phil Kotter) has been my only vehicle ever.
6) Remember how I had blogged about gardening? Well I have a little planter of herbs.It has Pineapple Mint, Basil, Sage, Cilantro and Dill.
I also had a small Azalia bush.
It's dead.
7) It makes me a little bit sad that renter's can paint. I had dreams of a dark grey kitchen.
I guess I can make the white walls nice too. Maybe like this?
8) This morning I microwaved my coffee 3x.
At work, I can never finish a cup when it's hot.
I drink coffee about 3 or 4 days a week now.
That is a big cut down from my major caffeine addiction I had about 3 years ago.
I drink my coffee with soy or almond milk.
9) This morning I was up at 5:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep for about 20 minutes.
I had "Good Morning Baltimore" stuck in my head.
10) My messaging on my phone is broken AGAIN.

***

I will leave you with the beautiful piece if furniture today.

***






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!