7.27.2010

I Think I Might Be Addicted, Someone Help!

***
Lisa, Diane, I know you can relate
Can anyone else?
Reading blogs is highly addictive
***
I daily check through the list of blogs that I have along the side of my page
I laugh
Bookmark interesting links
I save pictures that inspire me
Often times Sarah Markley makes me cry

***
I have come to discover it is a true problem
When one begins to dream of the people 
whose blogs one reads.

***

Yes.
Last night Sarah Markley, her husband Chad,
Lisa Leonard and her little guy David were all in my dream.

WEIRD.

I won't go into details
As many (or some, or none of you at all)
Know how obscure my dreams are.
It's like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 
meets another Tim Burton film.
(*Think whimsical colours with a very odd storyline*)

***

I know I am a true addict
because
I am
so
not
willing
to give it up.

***

However, if one of you has developed a
7-step program for blogger addicts
I would consider piloting it.

***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!