12.21.2009

Blogging

Dear Friends,

My,my,my...I am so sorry for the lack of blogging lately. For some reason our computer will not allow me to access the blog once I am past the sign in page. Hmmm, I will figure that out. For now I am on Spencer's work laptop, so there will not be photos. (I have a bunch of pictures of blogs lined up to post, but alas they are on the other computer.)

Well, there is no doubt that the Christmas season is upon us! How long have I been waiting for this?! I seem to remember posting a blog in July that stated I was listening to Christmas music.

What have you been up to? Perhaps some last minute shopping? Baking while busting out Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You? Being teased with the one day of snow we had? Decorating the tree?

Spencer and I have been keeping busy with various Christmas festivities. It has been good to catch up with family and reconnect.

We are getting ready to go on our Christmas Vacation. We will be leaving the evening of the 23rd to go to Abbotsford. I am SOOOO excited to go home for Christmas this year! Spencer still has to work on Christmas Eve, but that is okay. Our family doesn't really do anything until the evening anyway.

Christmas day will be intimate. The five of us in the morning, the Lauren will be joining us later. Just perfect.

Boxing Day we are going to head up to the mountain! I am excited to spend a week in a Winter Wonderland again. The same crew will be up there as last year. The fam, Doris and Jesse, Ben, Sharla and Coco and hopefully Shawna, too. Hopefully Tyler (or anybody else) isn't sick this year.

Looks like a pretty good Christmas coming up in 3 days!!!

If I don't get the chance to blog again, then I feel sorry for you because I will be doing BINGE BLOGGING when I get home. That means a lot of reading for you.

Until next time,
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!