8.23.2009

If You Care to Know, Too

So on Whitney and Katie's blog they posted these "Get to Know Me" quizzes, I thought might be interesting.

I have SO much to blog about and am feeling overwhelmed, so I thought this would ease me back into the world of blogging.

Here's a little about me, Michelle Lynne Smid


1. What time did you get up this morning?
9:12 am

2. How do you like your steak?
well-done, I like it the farhtest away from what it used to be as possible

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Julie and Julia

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I would have to say Gilmore Girls

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Doesn't matter, as long as I am close enough to see my family and friends on a regular basis, I am happy

6. What did you have for breakfast?
toast with PB and honey

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Indian when I am in the mood for something different, Italian on a more regular basis

8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood, if I have a choice I won't eat mushrooms

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I like exploring restaraunts I haven't tried before.

10. Favorite dressing?
No dressing

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Mazda 323 '94

12. What are your favorite clothes?
jeans, cute top and a scarf. For loungin' PJ pants and a hoody

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Greece!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full.

15. Where would you want to retire?
On a small piece of land, where I can have a dog, a porch with a rocking chair or swing, look out into a meadow.

16. Favorite time of day?
evening

17. Favorite Season?
fall and into christmas

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
??? hockey when its Canucks...football when its the Sundevils or T-Birds

19. Bird watcher?
I am going to have to go with a no on that one

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a kitty Pacer

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Yes, but I can't share it yet. No baby though :D

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
a mom, maybe a teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory?
camping, walking to meet Debbie at the park, jumping on the trampoline

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
dog

29. Are you married?
yes :D

30. Always wear your seat belt?
mostly

31. Been in a car accident?
I rear-ended someone once, but it wasn't bad, thankfully!

Where's 32?

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
pepperoni, italian sausage, beef, pickles sprinkled with parm and chili pepper flakes. (Don't knock the pickles til you try it!)

34. Favorite Flower?
Star-gazer lillies, orchids

35. Favorite Hobby?
Cooking, scrapbooking

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's (spicy chicken fillet with a small Frosty)

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Passed the L, failed the N twice!

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Safeway Email Direct, lame right?

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Forever 21, GAP, a kitchen store...but then I wouldn't because its just a credit card, not free money.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I was at camp this week, so probably lots, but I can' think of one!

41. Like your job?
Yes

42. Broccoli?
yummy

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Europe '08! Nothin' but a backpack, a husband and a Eurail pass!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Friday night, Greek food after camp

45. What are you listening to right now?
a mixture of NHL on PS3 and the music on Whitney's blog

46. What is your favourite colour?
Green and pink

47. How many tattoos do you have?
none
Where are the missing numbers?

50. Coffee Drinker?
yes!

Three Other Names I have been called
1. Meesh
2. Sweetheart/Beautiful
3. Mason

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. cook at a pizza place
2. barista/supervisor at Starbucks
3. community support worker

Three Places I have lived:
1.Maple Ridge, BC
2.Abbotsford, BC
3.Delta, BC

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. I do not have a regular
2. TV show that I watch
3. I just flick on the TV and see what's there

Three places I have been
1. L.A.
2. Europe
3. Mexico

Three of my favorite foods
1. Garlic Bread
2. Tomato soup
3. tacos

Four things I am looking forward to
1. Fall and all that it brings
2. Spencer getting his masters
3. adding to our family
4. taking cooking classes


Three things that aggravate you
1. people who don't respect personal space
2. people who don't signal
3. people who clip their nails in public

Three musicians/bands you could listen to forever
1. Hanson
2. Dixie Chicks
3. Bryan Adams

Three things you want to improve about yourself:
1. being easy going
2. keeping in touch with people
3. setting goals and sticking to them

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to convince Ben to visit Greece with me next month. If I am unsuccessful, do you want to go with me? I could bring CoCo if that would make it a sure thing! :) -sharla

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! i would LOVE to go with you! Why doens't he want to go? Crazy man!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!