5.04.2009

The Afternoon at UBC

This is an arch made of wood in front of the forestry building. Pretty detailed!

I don't know which building it is, but it reminded me of the episodes of Gilmore Girls when Rory goes to Yale. I know, I am so lame sometimes! Haha.

Looking out into the bay...if you look by the purple flags you can make out a white blob, that is a ferry.
The entrance to the library, or Centre for Learning.
Looking across from the library to another cool building.
These next two pictures are taken inside the library. Cool , eh?
Walking around campus we saw some sights of spring!


At the football Spring Camp.

Spring Camp has arrived, Spencer said he wanted to go to see how the boys he coached at the highschool were doing at their first University Spring Camp, I think he just misses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!