10.10.2008

Work In the Fall








I feel so fortunate to have such a cool job! This particular day was last Thursday. My co-worker was Caroline and the two of us were taking Jen and Kent ( I don't have their pictures here due to confidentiality, but they are dear, you will just have to trust me.) and we had the morning before we were due for Music in Semiahmoo. The rain was holding off for us so we took off to South Surrey to the Stewart Historic Farmhouse. They have paths to walk in the forest and along the Nikomekl River. The grounds and orchards are beautiful (see previous post of Apple Day). With all of that recent rain the forest was even more lush. These are some of the beauties I experienced that particular day, though everyday God seems to show me something beautiful He created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!