10.19.2008

Small Group Night

Putting together the basket. Gathering the celophane (spelling?!) so there are no holes...
Now adding the ribbon!
Which colours should we choose? All of them!
Signing the card.
My girls with their basket. See how proud they are?

This past Wednesday night we had small group night at youth. Instead of our regular youth night, we split into our groups and do something fun!
Spencer lead all the boys at the church playing lots of fun and active games. He also lead the devotional for the guys.
Here is the bit of history to my small group night. A while back I had asked for prayer for a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend. She had a baby girl, and was struggling. So I was asking for a blessing for her baby shower. My girls (how wonderful they are!) piped up and offered to bring some things for the shower! I was so touched. So when it came time to decide what to do for our small group night, the girls decided they wanted to gather things and put together a basket for the shower. So we did. The basket was FULL of wonderful gifts both fun and practical.

1 comment:

  1. ran into your blog through you writing it on someone's facebook, so thought i'd leave a comment to say hello! will be sure to add it to my blogs to read!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!