8.25.2008

Sad Good Byes and Happy Birthdays

Whitney and I at her party.
The four of us! Spencer, myself, Whitt and Dave. I love this photo.
Grandma blowing out her candles!
Where is Grandma? Too many presents... is there such a thing?

This was the same weekend we went to Manning. It was busy, but lots of fun. Friday night we hosted a going away party for our dear and good friends Dave and Whitney. They have moved to Saskatchewan. So we thought we would honour them with a little gathering of our youth. It was a fun night and I think they felt blessed. We miss them so much!
Saturday night, we honoured Spencer's Grandma Serena for her birthday. We almost had the whole family there, we were missing a couple cousins, but I think she was surprised and honoured that we all came to help her celebrate her birthday! Diane hosted and provided a wonderful spread and yummy cake! A great night being with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!