4.29.2013

Mr. and Mrs. B

Two weeks ago my BFF Jessi married
her wonderful beau, Craig.

I was honoured to stand up there with them
on their wedding day as a bridesmaid.
The day was beautiful.

I love weddings.
It is so exciting watching two
people in love begin a new life together.



These are two sneak peaks by their photographer,
I borrowed them from Facebook.
I can't wait to see the rest.
Adriana did such an amazing job!
It was SO cold out.
But all of us girls were so thankful 
for Spencer to be there with our jackets.
He'd cover us up in between each photo shoot.

Isn't the back drop amazing?
This was one of the locations we took photos at.
Craig and his brother Ryan just bought this property
and they are going to use it to farm chickens.
Its in the beautiful community of Arnold
in Abbotsford, B.C.
This is probably one of my favourite areas in my hometown.
I love the farmland tucked right up next to the mountains.

Jessi is a Mrs.
So crazy!
I couldn't be happier for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!