4.27.2012

Matthew 5:16

Claire has a CD from my mom
that has different Bible songs with her name inserted into them.
It's very cute and Claire loves it.
As silly as this may sound,
while we are listening it often provokes some thoughts of my own.

For example,
this morning there was a little talk before playing
"This Little Light of Mine"
about being light to the world and quoting Matthew 5:16.
Coincidentally, 
I have been feeling really challenged lately about that very thing.
How am I letting my little light shine?
How am I being salt to the Earth?
How does my life as a Christian look differently
from someone who is not on a day to day basis?

It's amazing the way God chooses to speak to us,
like through a CD made for babies.
I guess He really has to simplify it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!