12.13.2010

Love, Love, Love

"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work." -- Author Unknown


"I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since." -- Arturo Toscanini

“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

"At every party there are two kinds of people - those who want to go home and those who don't.  The trouble is, they are usually married to each other." -- Ann Landers

Harry Burns: The first time we met, we hated each other.
Sally Albright: No, you didn't hate me, I hated you. The second time we met, you didn't even remember me.
Harry Burns: I did too, I remembered you. The third time we met, we became friends.
Sally Albright: We were friends for a long time.
Harry Burns: And then we weren't.
Sally Albright: And then we fell in love.
-- When Harry Met Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!