9.06.2010

Home Sweet Home

After MANY hours in the car yesterday
(San Francisco to Tsawwassen in a day)
I am very happy to be home

The trip was wonderful
and I am glad and thankful that I got to 
experience cruising

We visited Catalina Island
as well as Ensenada.
On the way home we 
and San Francisco


We experienced weather conditions
that were really, really hot (113 degrees F) at Six Flags
and quite cold (60 degrees F) in San Francisco

I am going to try and use a different tool
other then Smile Box to make a slide show
of our photos.
I am not having much luck 
with the slideshow I am 
making of Matt and Lauren's wedding
So you guys will have some photo-looking
to do once I figure it all out!

For now, here is one of my favourite photos of the trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!