8.13.2010

Start the Week Off Well


*Andrew and Edolbina's pictures by James Moes were amazing*
*Loving this site right now!*
*Wanting to do a pilgrimage to Scotland*
*Funny card to give to parents of a freaking cute baby*
*If I had thought ahead, I would have sent these to our BBQ guests for tonight*
*Just purchased these knobs for my vintage dresser I found!*
*Tried halibut Saturday night. Turns out I like it!
Although I wish when I googled it, I didn't see it like this.*
*Had a garage sale this past weekend, felt good to de-clutter*
*Haven't had a hot cup of coffee in a while. It always seems to go cold before I can finish it.*
*Yesterday I received a beautiful necklace and earrings to match my new ring!*
*12 days of work left over the next 4 weeks. It's going by so fast!*
*Reading Thursdays at Eight right now. Love Debbie Macomber. A good and easy read.*
*Going to be visiting this store when we move.*
*DIY {do it yourself} will be my new best friend*
*I'm going to make this for dinner tonight. Mmmm...*

Happy Monday!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle, if you can't down a hot cup of coffee now, I'm sorry to say, I fear there's no hope for you once kids come along! Work on that while you're in Portland! I'll miss bumping in to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!