5.31.2010

Shout Out to Jenna

This is why girls go to the bathroom together....



Jenna,
You have NO idea how much your comment made my day!
Actually, I found out Saturday and I am still beaming.
I love blogging, and I never really know who I am blogging to.
It doesn't matter to me though,
it is a good outlet even if it is only me that reads it.

But Jenna,
your comment just lifted me soul.
So thank you.
This past weekend my mother-in-law, Diane,
asked me if I had read your comment.
We soon came to realize that you were a Jenna we did not now.
My response was, "Really?!"
There are others out there who don't know me and
enjoy reading my random pictures and uninterrupted rants enough to let me know?

So, inspired by my friend Kim who did this on her blog.
I am going to invite you to leave a comment on this blog.
Just a note that simply says "I read your blog" is enough.
And next week, I will put your names in a hat, or bowl, or something..
and get my husband to draw a name.

Yes,
THERE WILL BE A PRIZE!
(a secret prize, I'm not going to tell you what it is!)

Some of you in the past have said that you could not comment on my blog.
I think I have fixed this problem.
When you want to comment and do not have a Google or Blogger account,
select the anonymous option.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your thoughts and and checking our your finds! love xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love seeing what your up to. Love, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle! Can't wait to see you 5 days from now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I made your day but I'm a bit sorry to say that I'm not really a mystery Jenna. I'm Tanner's sister, Ed's wife, Holly's daughter. And I love looking at your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!