5.10.2010

Mama's

Happy Mother's Day to my mom who birthed me, raised me, supported me and then grew to be my friend.

Happy Mother's Day to my Grandma Eileen for so many fun memories, for spoiling me (just as Grandma's should!) and for your love.



Yes, we're wearing matching pajamas

Happy Mother's Day to my Grandma Sandy, and to my GREAT Grandma Winn. Thanks for art lessons, for camping trips and cinnamon gum.

Happy Mother's Day to my Great Grandma Tilly. Now, excuse my language, but this is one hell of a woman. This wonderful woman has so much faith, joy, children, grand children and great grand children. She has an old German Bible with all of our names and birthdays. She will be turning 102 this July and is still going strong!
Happy Mother's Day Diane, the best mother-in-law I could ever ask for. Thanks for sharing my love of cooking (and teaching me new tricks!), for bringing me in as one of your own right from the beginning and letting me be the witch who took your son away. ;)
Happy Mother's Day Anneke and Sarina. Thank you for making me feel like one more of your many grand children.


Happy Mother's Day to all the other awesome mom's in my life. Aunt's, friends,and other family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!