3.25.2010

I'm Copying Her Blog

Okay, so my friend Shannon had this post on her blog and it made me laugh out loud! (Or "lol" if you will. )

She listed her top favourites "ruminations" (I have yet to check out the site personally, I was too busy laughing at the ones she listed!) So out of the ones she listed, I listed my favourites.

ENJOY!

  1. There is a great need for sarcasm font
  2. I think my other three stove burners are becoming jealous of front-right.
  3. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
  4. Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!
  5. If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.
  6. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
  7. I hate passing someone in the street and realizing they weren't as slow as you thought they were...and then the next 10 minutes are spent ensuring you keep ahead of them no matter the pace because god forbid you may be re-overtaken
  8. I don't think that anybody has ever thought, "I have too many tater tots."
  9. When I pull the big knife out of the block I make a 'shhhing' sound effect with my mouth.
  10. There is no greater disappointment in life than when you take a bite out of a chocolate chip cookie... and discover raisins.
  11. The thing I miss most about college is sleeping through hangovers. Back when "Mohito Mondays" and "Wine Wednesdays" weren't followed by "Throwing up with the conference call on mute Tuesdays" and "Smelling like failure and sadness Thursdays."
  12. I hate people who wave their arms wildly when they walk. I would try to pass you, but there's not enough room on this sidewalk for me, you and your two miniature windmills.
  13. The saddest thing I saw all summer was a diet cookbook left on the shelf halfway down the candy/chocolate aisle in Wal Mart. Someone lost all hope right here.
  14. Since his recent weight loss, my dad has taken an interest in fashion. When my mom asked him about this he said, "Yes, I am becoming a megasexual."
  15. Don't bore me with stories about your trip. I've already Facebook stalked. I'm aware you went snorkeling and met Gloria Estefan.
  16. Reaching the bottom of the peanut butter jar with a knife is like the game Operation. Careful. Slooow. No Shaking. Need.Peanut Butter.On.My.Knife.... (BZZZZ) Son of a bitch, peanut butter on my knuckles again!
  17. Good timing is an important part of good cooking. I know I am a good cook because I often reach for the microwave right as it dings
  18. I got these new pajama bottoms and they have pockets. Which is great, because I was getting really tired of holding things while I slept.
  19. When you tell me your baby's age, I shouldn't have to do division. 52 months? Should he be in diapers or first grade? Who knows?
  20. I wish the check engine light in cars had a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "I'm kinda hurtin', but no biggie", and 10 being "Bitch I swear if you don't act now your ass is going to be shit out of luck in about 2 more miles".
  21. TV could sure use another show about cakes.
  22. There are few products in which I'll spring for the most expensive brand. Tissues, however, are one of them. I'd be blowing my nose on baby rabbits if given the option
  23. When I change a light bulb, even though I clearly know the old one's dead, I still have to shake it to hear that little rattle, like I'm some slick detective or something. "Yep, just as I suspected."
  24. Screw this 1:59AM to 3AM on a Sunday thing. I think we should spring ahead some time during the work week, like go straight from 2:59PM to 4PM on a Wednesday.
  25. I'm glad that quotes are the only punctuation requiring the occasional hand gesture. It would get ridiculous if you had to do a fist pump to emphasize a comma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!