6.29.2009

This Past Weekend We...

1) We wanted to go to Richmond Night Market...however it began to rain so we....
2) Went to Earl's (we don't usually ever go unless it is a guarantee that either Jessi will be our server, or she will be working and we can see her), but a Baked Brie and Chicken Sandwhich was sounding pretty good on a rainy evening.
3) Earlier in the day Spencer had said "Let's get a new TV", I giggled. But after searching out Costco, Best Buy and Future Shop, we walked out with a new TV! Not that I don't appreciate what I have - I do - it is just a real treat to have an incredibly clear screen and, I must add, watch any show/movie without a "Video 2" permanently burned into the upper right hand corner of the TV screen.

4) After that our dear friends Jalen and Kyle (isn't this picture ADORABLE?), came over. We munched on left over fruits and veggies (and Nanaimo Bars) and watched......

5) TAKEN...your stereotypical action movie packed with some great butt-kicking skills by Liam Neeson, and some ultra-fake action and cheesy lines.

The previous night we headed over to have dinner with a new couple we have met - Steve and Melissa. They have two VERY adorable children, Noah and Eva. They made a wonderful dinner, including this wonderful couscous dish! I attempted (and I think succeeded) to make dairy-free cupcakes. Not too bad. Here is a picture of Eva in her Jolly Jumper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!