5.20.2009

Cali : Spencer's Birthday

Very happy Birthday Boy! Spencer got this pin that said "Happy Birthday Spencer!" to wear in the park on his special day. I thought for sure he would accept it to be polite then stick it in my purse, never to see the light of Disney again. But to my surprise, he sported it all day to receive a birthday wish from EVERY cast member (I think they had to)
Dave, Whitney and I got pins that said "We're Celebrating!" so cast members would ask what it was we were celebrating, and we would say "Spencer!" They also had pins for anniversary, first visit, honeymoon and a few others I can't remember.

The Disney Parks were in full bloom - so pretty!

1 comment:

  1. your amazing Michelle.
    One of the best bloggers i know
    You rock.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!