1.17.2009

It's the Freakin' Weekend Baby, I'm About to Have Me Some Fun

Its Saturday morning...okay almost afternoon and I am still in my pajamas. This hasn't happened since... I don't know when. Not even over Christmas break! Man, it feels goooo-ooood!
I have been up for two hours, and all I have done so far is fold a load of laundry, eat breakfast (that my wonderful husband made for me), and watch Mean Girls on TV. And you know what? I don't feel a tad guilty. This is the first time in a long time where I have had no plans on the weekend. Ok, I know that they are always social for the most part, and I LOVE that! Nothing is more awesome then surrounding myself with people that I love. It's just nice sometimes to not do anything on a Saturday.
So, on that note, sometime I will take a shower, clean two bathrooms, put away laundry then get ready for the rest of the day. Hopefully Spencer and I will be able to go for a good walk around the Sea Wall (a walk that goes along the sea in Vancouver).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2.5 Hours Later

So I managed to shower, dress and even put on make up! Entertain a huble guest (Tyler coming by to rest and eat lunch on his work break), finish my movie, watch Top Chef, mop all the floors, clean both bathrooms, do two loads of laundry and take four phone calls....
Looks like it ended up being a productive day after all.

I am going to go outside and take some pictures of whats been going on here! Then I will have to blog again, this time with pictures.

For now,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!