9.03.2008

This Time Around

Hey guys!
Later on, I will post some pictures from this past weekend. But for now, I just wanted to write. As fall often represents a new year for most (not January) I often find myself reflecting on the year thus far. It has FLOWN by! I cannot believe that this past weekend, Spencer and I have been married for 8 months. I think I can speak for both of us when I say we are so happy. Tsawwassen is growing on us, our renovations start soon, Spencer is getting called for interviews in his field and I am loving my job and the growth that is happening there.
As much as I hate to say good bye to summer (although I anticipate an Indian Summer coming), I am welcoming fall! I like the routine of it, the kids back in school, the youth back in full swing, and the curling up with tea and a good book.
Last night the Smid family joined together to celebrate Tyler's girlfriend Keddi-Anne as she leaves for 6 months to go to New Zealand for school with Y.W.A.M. We ate a delicous meal and sent her off with a competitive game of Boulderdash.
Before I go, I just wanted to clarify that to view old postings (such as our Europe photos), if you s scroll to the bottom of the page, in tiny letters it says "Old Postings" just click on that to go back as far as you want!
Wrie again soon,
the Smid Juniors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!