5.24.2014

May Days

I have never been to Ladner's weekend-log May Days celebration. Since Spencer is away all day today, Claire and I decided to check it out. 

It was a packed, fun two hours that ends in some tears and Braxton Hicks contractions. 

It was fun to watch Claire with wide-eyed wonder take in the sights, sounds and smells of her first carnival. She rode a mini train, a dragon, a waterboat and in a police car. I was so proud of her when at first she was afraid to ride the pony, but with the promise of a slow ride and her mommy right by her side, she did it anyway and had so much fun.

Face painting, live music, cotton candy, helium balloons and arcade games... I think her first experience was a success. Tomorrow is the parade and then our first May Days are behind us! 





1 comment:

  1. Angela LaraineMay 26, 2014 4:49 am

    this is so so precious! so glad you two enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and say hello!