10.31.2011

Today I'm...

1)watching my baby is waking up from a nap. Yes, a nap. Her second of the day!

2) snacking on homemade roasted pumpkin seeds and watching the Halloween edition of America's Funniest Home Videos.

3) contemplating doing this do tonight. You use a sock!

4) wating for these to finish up in the oven : mini lasagnas. Mine don't look this pretty, but they do look yummy!

5) excited to see Claire dressed up as a football tonight. Cute! Pictures are sure to follow.

6) dreaming of our Winter Wonderland. This is Sun Peaks right now - ohhhhh yeah!

{photo courtesy of Sun Peaks Resort Facebook page}

7) not showered.  That's right. I haven't showered. Your priorities get all mixed up with a baby. Somehow spending 30 minutes of Facebook and reading a magazine become more important during baby's naps then basic hygiene. Meh, my teeth are brushed and I have deodorant on. I can't smell that bad!

8) thankful for Skype. We use it pretty much every single day. Today was a chat with my mom, and with Uncle Tyler. Its so nice to see their faces and their voices!

9) laughing at myself. It took me 2 hours to make dinner. Yup. That's the kind of day (slash mood Claire is in) it is today. I knew this the moment she woke up and her diaper had exploded in my bed. That is why I started making it at 2:45.

10) in disbelief. This little card playing gambler is three months old today. Can you believe it?


Remember when she was so little? 
That was three months ago?


Time flies when you're havin' fun.
And we are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!