1.12.2011

Imaginary Online Shopping

Inspired by Jalen's post this morning where she went online "window shopping", I decided to do the same.
I visited Calvin Klein, Etsy, Urban Outfitters, Urban Baby Runway, Unruly Things and ModCloth...
Here's what I found...

A military shirt for dad...he loves to roll up his sleeves in his shirts, so I thought this top from Calvin Klein would work and look good.


Then there is the Pinstripe Military shirt from Urban Outfitters... similar style.

From Mod Cloth for Mom... anything that goes over a bump stood out to me...

I love this wrap!

And this business-esque tunic

And I love the style of this Hope Chest Top

And could I just add this Smokey Quartz ring I found on the Unruly Things blog?

For future Little One...

Good for a boy or a girl

This one from Urban Baby Runway was on sale and I LOVE it... in honor of it's Papa

I think I've shown these gold moccasins before, but I still think they are the sweetest.

Very "Portland" diapers, aren't they?

More "Portland" wear... it's called the Too Fast Tattoo skirt

And these Turtle Butt Bloomers.. aw!

Save the best for last... I just love these vintage booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!