6.22.2010

Trip Down Musical Memory Lane




Song I'm stuck on this morning: Breakdown - Jack Johnson 

What song reminds you of a loved one?

Soundtrack of my soul: Cowboy Take Me Away - Dixie Chicks

Love this Love song: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams

Best air guitar solo: Don't Stop Believin' - Journey


Childhood memory songs:Maggie May - Rod Stewart, Patio Lanterns - Kim Mitchell,Cecilia - Simon and Garfunkel

Photograph and Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard , Rocket Man - Elton John , Fernando - ABBA

Matt and I Listened to: Baby, Baby - Amy Grant , Love Me Good - Michael W. Smith, Jesus Freak - DC Talk

Entertaining Angels and Shine - Newsboys, Evolution Redefined - Geoff Moore and the Distance

Pop Faves of the 90's: Bang Bang Boom - the Moffatts, Stop - Spice Girls, I Want It That Way
Backstreet Boys , One Week - Barenaked Ladies, No Scrubs - TLC, Dr. Jones - Aqua and OF COURSE MMMBop - Hanson


I Thought I was 'Bad' When I Listen To : Every Morning - Sugar Ray , It Wasn't Me - Shaggy


Cried For a Boy When I Heard This Song: You Weren't Meant For Me - Jewel (in my defense, I was in gr.5)


Thought I Could Sing This Song: Kiss Me - Sixpence Non the Richer


Always Brings Good Memories: I'm Gonna Be(500 Miles) - the Proclaimers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello!